Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Polish Food [Poland Part 1]

Polish food is the cheapest food I have ever had in Europe. It comes in big portion, delicious taste at affordable cost. All the restaurants we had been to were unique. They were all recommended by the hotel receptionist.

In Krakow, the city that we went in Poland, there weren't a lot of tourist crowds as compared to certain cities.

Let's have a look at the scrumptious food!





I fell in love with the spread below. One of the must try food for me even though most of the girls might feel disgusted having this. It is made of pork lard. Taste heavenly!


I actually took note of this restaurant and thought I would open a franchise if there is such day that I have sufficient capital. More often, we don't have the money but we have the ideas. When we get older, we have the money but not the ideas anymore. Sigh. Everybody got to work harder to get a bigger share of the pie in the society.





That's all. Next up we will have the sight seeing part. It is an interesting city to be in.


No comments:

Post a Comment